289
This will probably be my last post 'til Wednesday at the earliest because of the awesome events coming so expect this post to be huge-mongous. Saturday, The Girlfriend (I still have a girlfriend, cor blimey guv!) is coming over as per usual. But the beauty of it is that I don't have to work Sunday night and we are having a BBQ thing. Scha-wing! Then on Monday, we are voyaging to Andover (what is it?) and I shall be returning on Wednesday (more on this later).
Before CandiceFest can begin I have the small matter of working Friday Night and Saturday lunch.
Me. Working. On a Friday Night.
It is supposed to be dead busy so I'm not looking forward to it one bit. But apparently, I have some little child to help me as it is so busy. So long as he refrains from setting me on fire or biting me then I will let him live. But working Friday Night means that I get the Sunday off for chillaxing and BBQ-ing which is teh w00t.
So, I'll have lots of monies for the spend. Me and Candice are planning on doing the shop on Tuesday so I can spend my earnings. I don't need to buy any jeans or a jacket because my bro gave me some clothes that don't fit him anymore. Gotta love hand me downs. And my brother. At times.
He gave me: A dead sexy Ben Sherman jacket, some Lee Cooper jeans and some FCUK jeans (yes, Inari, yet more FCUK clothing!). I might post pics later cos I'm in one of them moods.
I was supposed to hand in my ICT coursework today as it is being sent off to the marker people. I didn't. I went in yesterday but my teacher wasn't there. Bugger. I don't think it matters though as it can be sent next year but it would've been nice to get it in and out the way. Bum!
I thought I had less money than I actually do but it works out I'll have a pretty nice figure by the weekend.
Current money: 55
Wages by the weekend: 68 (biggest wage packet ever!)
Money owed from mother: 10
Total: 133. GET IN. Plus I think my Dad said he might pay for my train tickets to Andover and back. Love it.
I feel like I've forgot to mention something but I can't remember what. Annoying.
Anyway, I'll probably remember it later. Can't wait to get the working out of the way ready for CandiceFest.
PLEASE CAN I LIVE IN AND ON THIS ROAD PLEASE? Think how much the properties are worth!

Awes.
chro.


3 Comments:
At 7:25 PM,
. said…
cant wait to see you now.
*loves you*
At 11:08 PM,
Gareth said…
Inari - Cheers, I'm sure it'll be great. Oh and about the FCUK clothes, I thought I'd mention it before you just so I seem psychic. Or something.
Eve - Heh, maybe you know each other too well! Awww, I'm so happy that you like the way I write! You don't know how much I appreciate you saying that :D Thank you. I suppose that was partly the aim of this, to keep a diary thing of what's happened and amuse a few people along the way. Aw, I feel ace now that I know I do!
Candice - :D
At 7:14 AM,
Anonymous said…
wicked... ^_^
Post a Comment
<< Home